Tuesday 6 October 2015

Different drafts of my Plantsbrook Magazine.

This is my first version of my Plantsbrook Magazine draft, it features a puffin which will persuade the target audience to participate in the competition and to keep the magazine so the information provided wont go to waste. The use of the friends of Plantsbrook will attract the target audience due to the organisation being well known to have a great relationship with Plantsbrook personally.




This is my second version of my School magazine draft,  it uses the template which has the main image in the centre of the page with the coverlines and anchorage text surrounding it, this will lead to the cover lines and anchorage text being more noticeable to the audience so this increases the possibility of  selling/giving away more copies of the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment